Friday, November 26, 2010

My holiday season remarks

Thank you Cory and Dan for the kind words.

Now is a fantastic time to sit back and remember we have much more in common with each other than the differences this blog focuses on.

Of course this is a blog who's nature is the spirit of debate, but none of us would be participating if we weren't hoping to share who we are with those that differ from us.
In that, our purpose here is to bring us together, not push us apart.

In the few months we've been doing this, I feel as though you guys are much more my friends then just strangers across the digital divide. In that, I would certainly like to express my deepest, "Thank you" to everyone who has participated, even if all you've done is read the blog.

I hope you have all had a fantastic Holiday and have taken the chance to appreciate all the opportunities we are lucky to have.

Best Wishes,
-Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment