Monday, November 22, 2010

yes, I suck.

Hi again,

If any of you read my most recent post, I apologize. I removed it for the simple fact that I wrote it in haste between other projects and I didn't really give it the thought that this blog deserves. There has been some great discussion going on, and for me to just throw together a few random ideas late at night doesn't seem to do the rest of you any justice. So I took it down and I will rework it to make it more up to par. If you were preparing a response or comment, just hold on to it.

In the meantime, sorry again for my absence; school is kicking my butt and I just don't have the free time that I need to keep up with you guys. I'll try better in the coming weeks.

Cory

2 comments:

  1. Haha Cory! I was just about to start on my rebuttal. No worries. Take your time. Your response last night opened me up for a new topic I want to start. I guess I'll work on that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. For the record, I think it shows a lot of character that you are willing to openly admit that you didn't think your post met your own standards.

    I'm looking forward to the new rebuttal!

    ReplyDelete